We are committed to delivering the best possible quality spray tan experience but the pre & post care make a huge difference in getting the most mileage and best results out of your glow.
So what do our expert spray techs say?
1. Exfoliate thoroughly, and as close to your appointment as possible. This Shea Moisture Body Scrub is a great product for helping loosen the dead skin and helping reveal a fresh layer of skin to soak up the spray tan. Want to be extra thorough? Use a loofah and your favorite body wash all over as well.
2. Shave the night before with a new razor. We love Cocovit's coconut Shave Balm.
3. Avoid applying any lotions or liquid-based solutions to your skin after showering before your appointment. That will create a barrier between the skin and make it more difficult for the tan to permeate and sink in. Also, no Dove soaps before the session.
4. Your tan will look best on clean, residue free skin. Lingering spray tan color from prior session can be easily removed with our coveted Dermasuri Exfoliating Mitts.
5. Make sure to get any wax, hair, & nail appointments in before your spray tan appointment. There's no way to tell if the products used in these appointments are organic or spray-tan friendly. We don't recommend mixing spray tans with mysterious products and chemicals!
6. Pack dark, loose-fitting clothes & flip flops or slippers to bring along with you to your appointment.
All ready for your tan? So are we! Book your next session!
Read up on how to take care of your tan after your appointment in this blog post.
The Glow Lounge